Today Trevin posted an interview with me on the topic of book reading and my new book Lit!. Trevin is an experienced interviewer and asks questions that get directly at important points. He asked questions like these:
- What are the different ways one should read a book? Why should certain books be read one way and other books read another way? And how can you tell the difference?
- How much time and attention should we give to classic literature?
- How have you found classic literature to be spiritually beneficial?
- You recommend marking up books. Why?
- Name a few novels that you’d recommend Christians consider reading.
- How can we read discerningly from Christians in other theological streams?
You can read the full interview here.